Thursday, July 2, 2009

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY


Is a long weekend and busy too but I just wanna say Happy Fourth of July!!!!!! to everyone, play safe and enjoy the long weekend, you family, friends and food yum yum!!!!
And also I want to share a few pictures of my work, my art, my passion.
Thinking of the long weekend make me so happy...........
This figurine is handsculpted from Polymer Clay and also I use wire and a metal mini wagon...
Figutine are approx. 2 - 3/4" tall...............
* ordenes/info
*** Es una fin de semana largo y ocupado tambien, pero solo quiero desearles un feliz cuatro de julio!!!!!!!!! para todos, jueguen con cuidado y disfruten el fin de semana largo, su familia, y la comida yumi, yumi, yumi!!!!!!!
Y tambien quisiera compartir algunas fotos de mi trabajo, mi arte, mi pasion.
Pensar en el fin de semana largo me hace sentir muy feliz............
Esta figurita es moldeada totalmente a mano de arcilla de polimero y tambien use halambre y un carrito de metal..........
La figura es aproximadamente 2 - 3/4" de alto......

This bear is one of the Care Bears Collection handmade using Polymer Clay, Paint and wire. Handsculpted by me special made as a birthday gift for my little niece in her birthday party..

orders/info bettyscutiestuff@hotmail.com

*ordenes/info

*** Este osito es uno de los Care Bears Colleccion hecho totalmente a mano usando arcilla de polimero, pintura y halambre. Moldeado a mano por mi especilamente hecho para el cumpleanos de mi sobrinita como su regalo en su fiestita........

And this is a only part of the collection I made 18 total for her collection she was so happy.

orders/info bettyscutiestuff@hotmail.com

*ordenes/info

*** Y esta es solo una parte de la colleccion , yo hice en total 18 para su colleccion se puso muy contenta..............

Each one of the Bears sits aprox. 2 - 1/2" - 3" and I use Polymer Clay, Paint, wire and different materials depends in the Bear .................

orders/info bettyscutiestuff@hotmail.com

*ordenes/info

*** Cada uno de los ositos mide sentados aproximadamente 2 - 1/2" - 3" de alto y use arcilla de polimero, pintura, alambre y diferentes materiales dependiendo de cada osito.........

1 comment:

  1. awww your little ones are just soooooooo cute! I love your carebears! eheheheh
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete