Thursday, December 2, 2010

CHARM SWAP (NOVEMBER 2010)

This is my creation for November Charm Swap over at Cindy's
Handmade Domino charm supplies I used:
1. Small domino
2. Alcohol inks
3. Stamp "Birds" from inkadinkado
4. Black StazOn ink
5. Glossy Accents
6. Ranger Memory gold foil tape
Instructions:
1. Drill a hole to the domino.
2. I used Alcohol inks to paint the domino (Gold, Lettuce and Stream).
3. Stamped the image with StazOn black ink.
4. Apply the foil tape.
5. Apply Glossy Accents.
Handmade tag I used the ink embossing technique, supplies I used:
1. Tag # 5
2. Vintage Webster's dictionary pages
3. Golden gel medium
4. Brayer
5. Momento ink "Bahama blue"
6. Cuttlebug embossing folder "Bird call"
7. Big shot dye cut machine
8. Distress inks "Shabby shutter", "Peeled paint", "Vintage photo"
9. StazOn inks black and brown
10. Stamp "Dream" from the set "For the birds" from Fiskars
11. Quickie glue pen
12. Black glitter
13. Lace



For the back of the tag I make this handmade small bag with a tag for the info, I used the vintage paper bags......

ENJOY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment