Charm Swap for August, this is my second time and I love it. I used black crystal beads and a crown charm...This Swap is host by Cindy over at "Cindy's Cropping Corner".......... ;)
Hi Betty. I love, love your charms. You amaze me with your creations. You also inspire me more than you know. :) I'm a teacher and we just started school in early August. When things slow down, I would love to join one of these swaps. Hopefully soon I will be able to. Thank you for always sharing your beautiful creations with us. You hard work is very appreciated. Hugs, Jenny :)
Love your charms, beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteHi Betty. I love, love your charms. You amaze me with your creations. You also inspire me more than you know. :) I'm a teacher and we just started school in early August. When things slow down, I would love to join one of these swaps. Hopefully soon I will be able to. Thank you for always sharing your beautiful creations with us. You hard work is very appreciated. Hugs, Jenny :)
ReplyDelete