I'm in the Stick Pin Swap for the month of August once again it is so fun and easy to make, any way the host of the Swap is Allyson Pearson over at "Life and Times of Allyson".
Hi Betty. Your stick pins are beautiful. You always come up with the most creative and pretty projects. I love the green beads you used, they are so pretty. I also love how you added the beautiful backing with the butterfly at the bottom of the pin. It's very beautiful. Thank you for sharing and have a wonderful week. Hugs, Jenny :)
Hi Betty. Your stick pins are beautiful. You always come up with the most creative and pretty projects. I love the green beads you used, they are so pretty. I also love how you added the beautiful backing with the butterfly at the bottom of the pin. It's very beautiful. Thank you for sharing and have a wonderful week. Hugs, Jenny :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHi Jenny
ReplyDeleteYou are a sweetheart, always with a nice comment
Thank you so much....
Have a good night
Hugz
Betty ;)