Monday, August 2, 2010

CHARMS SWAP (JULY 2010)


This SWAP is "Charms" for tags or for Mini albums and this is what I come up with.
I got this mini bottle caps in Hobby Lobby, cut the butterfly from The Mariposa paper and glue it into the bottle cap, then apply Glossy Accents and drop a few micro silver beads into the glue.......
I just love tha way they look so "shiny". The host of this SWAP is Cindy over at "Cindy's Cropping Corner"...............




3 comments:

  1. Hi Betty. WOW!! Your charms are beautiful!! I love how you created these with the Mariposa paper. That is one of my favorite paper collections. The ladies in the swap are so lucky to receive one of your charms. Thank you for sharing you beautiful creations with us. I may have to try this out. Take care, Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jenny!!
    You are so sweet for all your comments...
    Have a good week
    Hugz
    Betty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny!!! My name is Michelle and I was LUCKY enough to be in the same charm swap group as yourself. Your charm is GORGEOUS!!!! And, THANK YOU for the extra "GOODIES". You are TOO KIND!!!

    Just wanted to let you know how talented you are.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete